ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Hey @Klogg, appreciate your thoughts. I know the intentions of...

1. 3,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hey @Klogg, appreciate your thoughts. I know the intentions of the company, rather I was referring to the thinking of some shareholders. I am no fan of the ASX as a company or a market regulator however I'm not sure how deleterious ANO's run ins with the ASX have been. Would we be anywhere different now if they hadn't occurred? I would also suggest that a listing in the US comes with it's own set of regulatory fun and games.

"US investors will understand the Zinclear offering better than Australians, as the shift away from chemical is much larger there."

With all due respect, I think this is more hope than knowing. I have heard the same kind of argument for a range of stocks, the classic being "The US understand the true value of biotech". You can replace sector and stock at will.

Before I get jumped on I think ANO is a fantastic business and the management are savvy and squeeze every bit bit of value out of the resources they have at hand. If they do end up trying to list on the Nasdaq then I hope it's hugely successful. I'm just not sold on the idea that doing so will be an instant plus for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2864 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 6564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.