PNV 4.90% $2.33 polynovo limited

Dear holders, Exciting times for PNV. BTM sales slowly build and...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Dear holders, Exciting times for PNV. BTM sales slowly build and the science of our biodegradable polymer keeps providing gold. You'll note from Graham Mutton's post that Profs John Greenwood/Tony Coates are close to human trials of "curing type 1 diabetes". From John, the pig trials were a total success and allow beta cells (insulin producing cells) from a donor to thrive in the new dermis... glorious! It is about time the market realised that this polymer has endless medical possibilities and what is stopping it being the scaffold to grow whole new organs?? I even like the concept of a spray of the polymer over intra-abdominal incisions so in future we will not see adhesions... John Greenwood got me interested in PNV IP in 2005 and I bought shares then and a few more since While a slow ride until recently... The numerous possibilities are coming together to save lives, improve quality of life AND make a truely successful Australian blue chip Biotech. I hope all holders realise the true value of their investment and don't sell out when the first big offer to buy us out comes along. Happy days. Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.120(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.33 $3.832M 1.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19462 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 14948 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.