URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

the idleness of march, page-19

1. 56,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    We all make mistakes. I sold at a 1.00/1.10 odd only to see her fly up to 1.62 at Christmas 2006 then got my HINs together and piled into the SPP then averaged down post SPP and sold out - URA was an error of judgement. LOL
    Funny though, I could see the conflict of interest, delays, and lack of transparency etc and I used to allude to the negatives even when I was holding, but it was similar to slicing your finger with a sharp knife while chopping something in kitchen, You almost know you are going to do it, and you don't feel the pain until you pull out - like a slow motion train wreck.

When I saw the URA for an Exploration and Mining Manager in late 2006 in miningnews.com, I became reasonably convinceda nd that time, the management looked clever, experienced in creating shareholder wealth and astute.

I missed the transparency and I lacked judgement in the management - even though they had prior successes.

I should have participated in the recent spike as I could see it coming but I backed off and it went without me.

The losses keep us all on our toes.

C'est la vie! Do you hold options and at what average?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.