Rottenegg yeah I knew someone would react like you have as well....

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Rottenegg yeah I knew someone would react like you have as well. So predictable! Always the nasty type who drops the thread to a petty and immature level with irrelevant content and personnel swipes.

"I cringe when I read “Common Man” and “Suburban Ignorance”. These are totally meaningless phrases and lousy English, which by the way is my second language; all they imply is that you Grahod think yourself not common and live in the city."

"Common man" could be viewed as a derogatory term but that wasn't the intention. Its just a broad, dry description of the majority of the people to simplify what I'm referring to. Feel free to individualize it but all your doing is missing the point, that is the mass ignorance and absence of personal development out there. As for "Suburban ignorance", well cringe as much as you want but thats clearly rife. I noticed you attacked my choice of words yet fail to deliver alternative terminology.

I'm not judging anyone's intelligence except yours. Your foolishly getting emotionally caught up in this. You think construction projects are completed by dumb people? I work with a lot of very smart people. I'm not judging their intelligence, I'm pointing out their level of awareness and lack of desire to explore and understand. Its there in black and white. Read more carefully next time.

I'm not above these people, I'm above no one. I have good friends in the industry. I love the comradeship and sense of humor at work. Once again its not about personalization. Its simply a dry social observation that can and has serious consequences.

"If you judge other peoples intelligence by their response to your discussions about the financial dilemmas in the world, I put it to you that perhaps they are just smarter then you and wouldn’t want to argue with someone who knows it all."

Once again read my post more carefully. I don't have those types of discussions with the vast majority of people because they aren't interested. I don't waste my energy or time talking to people about something they have no desire to understand or learn and thats their right. As for arguing. Where did you pull that one from??

I'm simply stepping back and making a sound observation that the vast majority don't really understand whats really going on out there, nor do they want to know. They don't want to expand their intellect or understanding.

Rottenegg your so far of the mark. Ridiculous post!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.