BRK 4.55% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Good on you Dan. I get the CR no problem but yeah the oppies...

1. gns
    527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Good on you Dan. I get the CR no problem but yeah the oppies were/are a joke but as you say we move on from there it's done. Just on SHE mate without a contract there's no deal. These are publicly listed companies. No contract no deal. Can't in all fairness reasonably expect a publicly listed company to just assume that another publicly listed company/entity/individual/whatever is going to hand over millions of dollars without the assurance thay are contractually obligated to do so. Were SHE ever signed up to provide funding there would have been an Ann that Rangers funding from SHE was secured with X amount and the deal was signed off on by both parties. Oil, mining, retail makes no difference what sector of the market it is a contracted funding deal of that size to a company the size of BRK would warrant a Binding Agreement announcement to market if such a funding agreement was ever agreed by both parties. I've heard that spun before but no you're not the one spinning it it's coming from the board and I greatly appreciate your taking the time and posting up the conversation you had with them but handshake deals or 'understandings' aren't worth spit to a publicly listed company or their shareholders. Worth bearing in mind should any future funding rumours surface that without a Binding Agreement they're just wind. We move on and thanks again your posts are valued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.