The image of the invisible God, page-22

1. 7,453 Posts.
    Christ is a divine being in and of himself
    He has a holy spirit
    While here on earth as a human being he had to rely on his fathers spirit

When he returned to where he came from

John 14.1
    Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    18I will not leave you comfortless: I WILL COME TO YOU

Jesus is the comforter,his holy spirit will come to you!
    Not another being like the trinity says!
    Fake christian belief and concepts

john 20
    21So Jesus said to them again,
    "Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
    22And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit"

Its unmistakable whos holy spirit the believer gets,in order to be a comforter,Gods son experienced what it was like to be a human being

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace andtruth. John 1.14

Roman 8
    25But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.
    26In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;
    27and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

1 timothy
    4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    5For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time

Clearly,in these two verses above Christ is called the mediator,there is one mediator between God and man,the trinity wants you to believe the holy spirit is another divine being,satan wants to be like the most high and makes himself the third being of the godhead,there is only two beings of the godhead,father and his son.
    Here on this earth there are 3,the God of this earth is represented by a trinity in all cultures.

This verse below,blows the trinity doctrine out of the water

Galatians 3:20

“Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.”

Clearly shows that God isnt a trinity!

In order to be a mediator,there has to be at least two

The bible says there is one mediator

The man Jesus Christ

Who mediates for us

To God

Simple

The trinity makes it hard,cause its a fallacy

1 Timothy 2:5King James

5 For there is one God,(1Corinthians 8.6) and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Simple

KISS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.