The image of the invisible God, page-27

1. 23,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yea I'm extremely concerned, because of the resistance and what I can only describe as stupidity. But clearly, there is a block.
    Only skimmed some verses, it doesn't look good. Narrow gate, few make it. Would have thought, the T's are more than a few?
    And, Gods people are pleased in Rev, when P... goes into H..... , because he misled their love ones (words to the effect).
    Pastor other day, said been looking at quotes I put up (bull) and said, can't see what I see hmmm. And then the famous - mystery of God. Bla Bla............grrrrrr. I said NO, what you are saying, is mystery of MAN as what you are saying, is not in the Bible, so show me from the Bible as God does not want that to be mystery, no way. He went quite on phone when I said, don't dare tell me I am from other camp, as I would have to call God, liar = Nope not. Nicely I put more, we meet in a week, for 2hrs or so. Gona be interesting.
    Been getting quite bothered, I mean really, I shouldn't, but can't help. And I come across a verse, you have to fight and it wont be easy. So running out of puff. Then I was presented, CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, Oh boy. Won't say anymore!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.