The image of the invisible God, page-29

1. 25,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    All that you have here, I know and cling to, and some.........not all through reading. Or touch on a little and a day or so, it arrives?
    Not done a lot of reading on the holy but - What Christ asked to get back was what he left behind - was Glory or glorify me with what I had - Now then - ordinary meaning from the Greek - Glory is not Holy Spirit?
    Christ did work with Fathers Holy? Closer you are the more, but Christ's amount, we wouldn't get. He is divine as he comes from or began in spiritual direct from Father, born of God - Big difference to Man. So while on earth, Holy through Christ which he has from the Father. So when Christ gone, Father sends as the comforter, his Holy Spirit into the world. OT people, don't think they had the same?
    I say this based also, image of we are, with reference to spirit, but earthly we are. Just my thoughts here, sort of ha. Clearly I have something right!!! I think where humans full image comes into play is - Christ on earth, all foreknown?
    Body, Soul, Spirit and when saved, holly = 4 = Complete. One of God's numbers here = Seal.
    What did Christ get when baptized?
    Just amazed on some translations, they don't choose the every day Greek normal meaning when trying to fit the trinity??? Drrrrr
    The LORD & Lord so out of wack. Fortunately, I seemed to have been give radar, still have to be on the lookout though. And references.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.