SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The Imaginative Investor - The Definitive Book on Bagholding

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The classic bestseller by Benjamin Graham, "The Intelligent Investor" has now been updated and released in time for Christmas.

Since its original publication in 1949, Benjamin Graham's book has remained the most respected guide to investing, however when it came to Slater and Gordon, the strict rules set out in the book were at odds with the way bagholders wanted to invest. They needed something that was more like the 'The Secret' operating on the belief that the power of positive thinking would protect investors against areas of possible substantial error. The Imaginative Investor teaches them to develop long-term strategies based on speculation and sheer hope which will keep them comfortable when losses exceed 90%.

Over the years, market developments have borne out the wisdom of Graham's basic policies, but in today's volatile market, "The Imaginative Investor" has become the most important book you will ever read on making the wrong decisions to destroy your investments and make them a failure.

The Imaginative Investor was written especially for the bagholder and covers everything needed to enter and hold large losing positions. Chapters include
    Imagination - The key to investing failure
    The HOPE ratio - How to price stocks and claw back losses
    What to do when you're waiting for more funds to clear
    Short sellers - Downrampers colluding to steal your shares
    How to justify a losing position when the entire market, BOD and company is plotting against you
    plus many more.

Warren Buffett has said "By far the worst book on investing ever written. Please don't associate me with this or SGH"

Bill Ackman rates this as the best book on investing right now saying "I entered my best bagholding investment in Valeant after reading The Imaginative Investor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.