AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It frustrates me that new potential investors would have to read...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    It frustrates me that new potential investors would have to read something like this. Respectfully, a suggestion that we need a capital raise is one thing but your suggestion that their will be a capital raise of $500 million is possibly the worst down ramp I've seen on Hot Copper, noting that our market cap is currently $549 million.

You only have to look back at some of "your posts" in the past below, to realise your intentions are negative at best:

Thanks hugely for posts from @JasmineTea, @Kikker1959, and @BOT. I am an ex-holder and only recently sold out as coronavirus situation is playing out. Was looking at an opportunity to get back in but now I have a second thought.Appreciate your sharing of your analysis, despite the ridiculous attacks from a few others. Investors have to be rational. Yet many on this forum is so emotionally attached to this share, which is actually another worrying sign, to be honest.

And

"Vaccine not far off"
    Both SARS and MERS are coronavirus, do we have vaccine for either? NO.Check the history of how long does it take to make a vaccine against a virus, you will be surprised. Influenza was the easy one, which took 12 years!

Delete the thread please.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.