The Impact of Copy Trading in Crypto

1. 27 Posts.
    Hello Everybody, I want to share and discuss the Impact of this Trading System in the ecosystem (If you have something outside of crypto be free to share)

Copy Trading is one of the most searched things of Novice in this subject and one controversial for the experienced ones, but How was the Impact in this particular market? Well in the crypto winter/Bear Markets, this strategy grew even more and in the last 24 Months, Copy Trading rose by 300% in adoption. Looking at Google search data, the system has strong popularity. The most interested people are (as I said before) novices and users from Africa and South American countries, but, also experienced traders are committed to sharing their trades with over 400K Active.

The first Crypto Exchange to introduce this was Bitget (if we do not count E-toro that doesn't focus fully on crypto), and other strong CEXs followed it like bybit, OKX, and mexc.

But this is profitable?, well in my experience depends on the amount of money you want to delegate and the extreme DYOR of the trader you want to follow. I tried this on Bitget since 2022 with some traders that I know (and after a research trust) and I got pretty good profits with it. I decided to be riskier with other ones and other CEX and can be harsh if you don't have too many assets to invest (Some random traders use martingale and that can be very risky for low-budget users)

Did you try this type of trading? What do you think about it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.