ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

the impending dump, page-44

1. 489 Posts.
    "yes.......maybe I have been thinking too much along the lines of how things should be, and not as they actually are! anyway if the markets keep booming I am happy, just wary and cynical at the moment but it'll pass :-)"

how true is that post champ! i think the same. it is not a level playing field. it wont last forever, but for the meantime, the status quo will stand as the fed tries to delay the inevitable. you cant cheat nature (supply/demand) forever.

with M3 at 13%, interest rates really shouldnt be going down. they should be going up to "fight" inflation. but they cant do that for the damage it would cause to economy.

what will happen is that central banks outside the US will print just as much paper money to keep USD from declining further, and then when people wake up and realise their paper fiat currency is not worth anything and inflation is running rampant, gold, silver & precious metals willl launch.

AND FINALLY if interest rates are lowered, cash becomes cheaper, therefore markets should go up. i cant see how markets would turn bearish if rates are going down? and i believe the fed will need to lower, to "soften" the mauling of the economy, but in doing so, will unleash hyperinflation.

its all smoke and mirrors. how long can they keep the illusion going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.