PLS 2.04% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Thoughts again only:like a power play in cricket. That would...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Thoughts again only:

like a power play in cricket. That would cause some damage to my little friends. Imagine that when we had 200+M outstanding. 20 cents, call power play, and then take it off at 1.47 - suffer you little maggots.

I still prefer levelling the playing field by changing the rules of engagement to the same as we endure:

- transactional brokerage (% of value) on each and every trade - none of this all you can eat option.
    - minimum trade numbers (to cut out the one share crap)
    - no mid point price (like us - its whole cents or .005 - none of this .0075 and .0025 manipulation - we can't do that)

If the above comes in, no objection to their PCs in exchange or HFT - my compromise position!

This would go along way to even the field.

Oh, and I would also like better daily reporting and transparency of short activity - reports should cover daily created, daily covered, daily ticker outstanding amount. Nice and transparent.

Maybe change the rules around SOD and EOD auction - lots of questionable thinks happening here.

Hope you are listening Mr ASX and ASIC. Hello

But I like the idea of DDT - simpler and quicker!
    Salt also might be good on their maggot bodies - works well on slugs in the veggie patch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.060(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $9.032B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.08 $2.96 $72.45M 24.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23223 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 132529 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.