PLS 0.15% $3.28 pilbara minerals limited

They keep a lid on worthless/pocket mining stock pumps, keep...

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    They keep a lid on worthless/pocket mining stock pumps, keep directors/companies less likely to give SHs false/misleading/made up/etc projections/ann.
    Keeping money concentrated in profit producing resl companies instead of ponzi scheme CR pumped stocks.
    Keep markets more stable.
    Whenever shorts get squeezed out of market in bull market gone wild: worthless/speculative/story type stocks go on spectacular bull runs on the back of money pouring from proper companies into companies with nothing but a story;
    Eventually the whole thing comes crumbling down taking with it bunch of proper companies and whipping $billions of retail money, retirement funds. Millions lose jobs and governments have to spend $billions/trillions bailing economy out racking in debt that is paid off by everyone, etc.
    The list goes on

It's one of those things: benefits outweigh the damage, when it comes for shorts in wider context then individual benefits.
    Thus: I wouldn't have my hopes up on governments and market regulators changing their stance any time soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.28
Change
0.005(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $9.786B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.31 $3.20 $23.50M 7.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 114023 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 82384 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.