AOG 0.00% $2.14 aveo group

Good Afternoon, Maddy, I have to disagree with you on this....

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Good Afternoon,
    Maddy, I have to disagree with you on this. Thank you for sharing your learnings. My response to your comments are as follows:
    - This story came out end of June. It has been 5 weeks since the news broke. I do not see ANY provisions being incurred within the last 5 weeks. It is not as simple as wanting to just break your contract, there are penalties involved in doing so and I believe AOG would have this locked down water tight. Please remember the issues that were raised are not limited to AOG, this is a industry problem, which I accept.

- Yes a drop in customer demand will trickle down, however I cannot see this effecting the cashflow, P & L and balance sheet earnings coming out in 2 weeks. People will be hesitant but actions speak louder than words. This is a business not a political party trying to win votes.

Of course strictly just my opinion, as you can see from today's SP some big sell orders have gone through and at one point SP was down over 5%! Looking forward to August 16th.

Cheers
    Blake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.