AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

The important question.

1. 84,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

first up for those who are in this short term - this is not important for you at all, so, please, there is no need to waste time reading the post.

First up - I must apologise because I will not be attending the meeting this week, but, I hope many of you do.

As to the question of import ------- IMO.

For long termers - this question could well be the most important of all - even more so than a barrage of questions on the listing that Gavin will be asked at a guess.

It is about planning for exit points personally - and, I could be wrong here, but, I suspect we may get valuable information on just where this company might be going if we get a feel for what Gavin wants - or maybe thinks.

I believe that it is important to know which way Gavin wants to take his investment here -- does he expect the company to be sold off - and, at what price might he have in mind ----- now, even if he cannot put a figure on it - eg. say $1 billion or $2 billion - or whatever -------- it could be very instructive to know what he himself may want out of this.

At some stage he will most likely want to get if not all his money out of AJX - but, a large portion --
    so, even if he can't say where he thinks the company will go and/or sell for - a question like 'at what price would you be happy to take some money off the table for yourself' -- or similar wording.

What we are fishing for is 'some' idea of where we might be thinking price wise - after all -

some people here may have a target of $1 - or 2 or 3, 8, 10 - god knows where.

It will be of huge value in my opinion to know if he has in mind that he will get us to 2 bucks a share or 10 bucks a share - or somewhere in between - or even more.

We would also need to know if he talks in Aussie values or American - US bucks or AU.

To me - if one has a personal target of say $5 - then one may well have to replan a bit if Gavin is thinking of say $1 billion Aussie - because $5 just ain't going to happen. It would be also a big difference if he has the idea of not selling out the company now and just let it run because we think we can make it into a $10 US minimum stock just by it's own business steam.

These questions may not come up in the meeting - assuming we have a question time - but, there should be some time after to attempt to speak to him about it.

I am sorry again that I cannot attend - I really should be, but, I have been bouncing from one side of the country to the other in the last couple of weeks and just can't make Perth this week.

If all of the above is of interest to others - may I request that at least one of you or perhaps a couple of you get together and chat with Gavin over this please?

There is someone who has offered to field some questions for me - but, it is easy for things to get away and questions to be lost in the process - so, because I think the above question is just so important for long term holders - then, if we could make sure it is asked would be good.

tia

Have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.