SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The inconvenient truth

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    No..I'm not here to try promote the drop on the price... I'm not shorting
    No, also I'm not trying to buy cheaper than it is now...

My post is a sincere and honest view...Following this share since was 3.00 and amazingly made profit in the few times I enter and sold hours or days later. Pure luck..nothing with intelligence or technicalities (except accept the facts and react accordingly).

Now,,

The inconvenient truth is...
    We all are under siege with this share... Is like a roulette... We play odd or even... black or red.

SGH ,if achieve an reasonable bank agreement will promote a serious and fair relief in risk management terms... Still will remain two major lawyers firms acting to promote a class action. That,just that per si is an reasonable hazard to the share.. Imagine the day they will (will ?) announce such class action enter in court.
    For sure immediate reaction.

But the major issue now is... Under such circumstances if Banks decide they prefer collect now what is available and don't run major risks later..than the share today 0.365 can become 0.065 in seconds...

The inconvenient truth is... this share will create in short term people VERY HAPPY of VERY DISGRACED...and nobody as much as they try, can come here and guarantee is out of table one or other..

I just hope the holders carry just the level they can loose...
    To the adventures ones that put 100,000 cash and dream see 200 or 300,000 in less than a year... Well this also is 100% possible...

I made my bet...
    I just prefer don't come except if its for few hours never sleeping with this shares... I lost 100% confidence in CEO... The make several statement one worst than other showing two things
    a) or he was badly informed( than he is guilty for elect wrong staff)
    b) or he new and to "protect" the asset he tried to minimize (than he is not just illegal but also dangerous..

Sorry place such texts ,when I'm sure holders ask for good and positive news.. But I think is more than fair suggest to each holder make any decision(whetever decision) 100% conscient that... the inconvenient truth is:

It's all or zero..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.