AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey PGfin…thanks for the positive sentiments….Matthew Wood at...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey PGfin…thanks for the positive sentiments….

Matthew Wood at the AGM was very confident of doing a deal in his stated 2 to 3 mths… From AVB's perspective, they are obviously as a matter of urgency, keen to lock in this deal to achieve the stated aim to get AN into production to fund stage 2 and 3… as Kalenn noted, in consideration of how AVB global resource numbers have grown in the last 12 months and potential JORC growth over the next 12 months, Paranapanema would also be keen to get a deal done before any competitor...I queried SM directly and he stated clearly to me, rexwood and oskar that 100Mt [@ approx. 1.2% Cu equiv.] would be very achievable result at Pedro considering the major intersection at depth between eastern and western zones…depth extensions will ultimately will prove this…

Following the AGM, the discussions here on HC have definitely been distracted from the important results that have unwittingly slipped under many peoples radar…MW stated clearly where AVB has a path to mine established being the smelter’s off-take funding to build the mine…At the AGM MW stated very clearly that they expected the funding deal to succeed meaning no capital raising required to get stage 1 mine fully funded… hence a strong revenue stream from stage 1 will fund the remaining stages…Paranapanema was also mentioned directly at the AGM with a 2 to 3 mths’ time frame.

Given the information given at the AGM last week…
    1.The size of AVB land holdings on a compared to Vale…
    2.The intensity of targets revealed by the Aerial EM maps…
    3.The advanced Geo tech analytical program including soil sampling and Geo chem analysis
    4.AVB directors stated preparedness to mine at AN for stage 1…
    5.MW stated we should receive feedback on mine financing and/or off take agreements within 2-3 months…

AVB should make a new announcements regarding when the negotiations are completed…MW also stated this will be a mutually inclusive and benifial relationship between the smelter and AVB… meaning Paranapanema advantageously locks in a reliable Brazilian supply of Cu concentrate to allow them to produce CU,AU,AG…and simultaneously AVB contractually obligates a smelter who will help fund their mine building a valuable business connectivity for Stage 2 and 3... the 10% placement may invariably be to establish this deal…. The smelter probably believes right now AVB [inclusive of AN, AS and PB] is a 100 million tonne resource at a very minimum…The smelter has vacant processing capacity available within the right time frame for AVB’s future supply…

Lastly another piece of valuable news coming from the AGM was SM’s discussion regarding the ‘Far Western Region’ 9 km and 2.5 km anomalies…Xstrata left AVB with several million dollars’ worth of proprietary data of Aerial Mag, Vtem, geophysical massive data base with SM analysing it ever since...AVB now has a full time crew of soil and auger sampling collectors already examining potential new targets to drill...Aerial mag shows where magnetite signature bulls-eye's exist throughout AVB ML's... leading to relatively easy interpretive views and ore body signatures containg the large array of IP mag. anomalies found in the ‘far western region’…

This is yet to be fully discovered but includes at Nova Esperanca a 120m intersection @.48% Cu...SM stated Nova Esperianca and Sao Jorge have the fingerprint, VTEM anomalous aerial mag, geo-chem and the right rock alterations...as SM stated, probably another PB but bigger proportions for at lower grade [av approx.= .9% Cu]... these areas have enormous scope for discovery...meaning this where the 200mt number is roughly calculated…It will contain a lower average global resource grade [av approx.= 1.1% Cu] eventually cominig from several AVB mines and being not unrealistic…This is why the Brazilian Govt via the part owned Smelter “should potentially” be very keen to acquire AVB’s ongoing Conc. supply…

Again some assumptions being made here, needing further proof…so dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.