AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the incredible smelter mystery :), page-22

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Hi Simonhhh, thanks for the detailed reply.

Firstly, I need to realign my expectations in terms of estimated time frame for news on the smelter deal. I wrongly stated one to two months when I should have said two to three months. Very important to get that right to keep expectations in check.

Second point, SM stating to you, Rexwood and Oskar that 100Mt woud be very achievable at Pedra Branca - great vote of confidence in knowing what they have and how they will prove it up. They seem to KNOW that it is there and just need the depth extensions to prove it. Don't forget that it is also thickening at depth and grade is also increasing so impact on JORC should be great.

For anyone who attended the AGM, the resolution 4 for Approval of 10% Placement facility did not get up at the meeting. Was there any discussion on what this placement was intended for (for smelter deal)? I'm thinking that it may have been the case so they may have to rehash the deal to suit.

Western regional prospects are really exciting me especially with the prospect that we have a second Pedra Branca on our hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.