AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

What's my slant on this for what's it's worth and it may be not...

1. 98 Posts.
    What's my slant on this for what's it's worth and it may be not much. Yes Vale it appears are not in a hurry to pay, why would they be ? it's a lot of money and things are a tad slow in iron ore.

AVB have proven they are happy to make some deals and some good ones at that. If I was a Vale director I would not be in a hurry to pay the cold hard cash, I would be searching for a mutually acceptable deal. Henceforth the comment that you need a good Lawyer doing business in Brazil.

Vale have infrastructure, plant equipment and highly competent staff all things AVB will be needing to go into production. A smart deal could prove more valuable than the money itself.

Anybody doubting the ability of the AVB team to negotiate with the locals only need to look at the deal that gave us Pedra Branca. What a master move that was, and it will most likely prove to be the company maker. There have been comparisons made with DML due to the acquisition and potential of this holding, and they have still only scratched the surface there.

They have a neat stepping stone with Antares North to go into production and become credible Copper producers in Brazil, and with Pedra Branca to follow later it should be the icing on the cake.

Naturally it's a mystery to many of us the SP is not higher, so much has been achieved since I bought in 18 months ago, I for eg am still showing a paper loss. I do no loose any sleep with my life savings invested . While it's hard with so much at stake not to get caught up in the daily fluctuations one must remember the road from explorer to producer is a long one so patients is required.

I am happy with the way management is using my money and firmly believe the writing is on the wall, it's just a matter of time.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.