ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the indian tiger - nlc, page-46

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I agree Cigary and Sideways. Holders have suffered enough as it is.

People need to be careful when they say "i heard this" "i know this is comming by this date" - because unless you can validate HOW you know this then we can't possibly know it. It even if you can validate it even then you should be careful.

There is also A LOT more to gain and potentially lose at these share price levels which is fairly self explanatory but just something to remember when making investment decisions.

On the oppies for example :
    from .002 to .003 or .003 to .002 is 50% profit or loss
    from .003 to .004 or .004 to .003 is 33.33% profit or loss

On the heads:
    from .007 to .008 or .008 to .007 is 14.3% profit or loss
    from .008 to .009 or .009 to .008 is 12.5% profit or loss

all of the above figures are just movements in ONE PIP of the oppie or heads price. Although there is a lot to be gained there is also much at stake. This is why it is imperative we minimize our expenses, issue placements at a HIGHER price, no more 3Bs, no more dilution, get as much positive news out as possible when possible (this is largely the problem because it might not've been possible for many diff reasons in the past months)

I am not saying that i expect the share price(s) to go lower because I truely do not know if it will (pray to god it won't!) BUT the worst thing that can happen to us right now is that the share price goes sub .005 and the options go sub .002. And that's why I am worried if the lack of newsflow continues or if they state that it will be longer before they can release news i.e. "still progressing" or "still ongoing" - i'm worries about that because if that happens then IMHO too many will start trading the stock for one pip gains as the profit margins get higher PER PIP the lower we go.

I really really really hope that some positive announcements can be released BEFORE the AGM or at the AGM. Concrete and binding deals is what I hope for and further clarity on the funding. Not "We are still progressing".......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.