EPM 0.00% 1.0¢ eclipse metals limited.

Hi there boys, yes I am still here as I am a holder for EPM to...

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Hi there boys, yes I am still here as I am a holder for EPM to turn into a major company making flagship. Been nice holiday away from HC

Some of you might recall, I did say the price cap is likely to stop once they got the placement to dodgy brokers or strategic investors. Unfortunately due to the weak global stock market and EPM very tightly held, they able to kept the price down, I would have liked the placement done at a much higher price. But looking at the trading since the announcement, it looks to me like the cap on price might be OFF and any dodgy manipulation is going to have a tough time taking on the new lot of investors as I would think they want the 5c options to be in the money and with EPM company activities are on track, I reckon we'll see positive move on EPM from here to at least 5c and more especially when EPM got their multi billions dollar near term production

Not bothered to look back at all my GGG fans posts as no doubt they are missing me and with all sorts of rumours. The truth is I bought some GGG on the announcement of their new project and their legal fees are covered and took profit now.

All the best guys. As they said in cryptos, TO THE MOON EPM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.814K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3750000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 239412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 95000
Last updated 13.02pm 29/04/2024 ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.