TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

Hey Ezyprofit....Well... yeah beside the new high of $1.46 at...

1. 10,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Hey Ezyprofit....

Well... yeah beside the new high of $1.46 at the start of the week, it has been very slow at the end of the week... Most mining stocks have been battered this week with copper getting whacked. ZFX has not been spared either...$17ish down to $14ish... 20% in a week for a big cap is huge IMHO...

Capping has been running rampant this week, but volume has now non existant. 130,000 yesterday (less than 10% from last week) and only 7,000 this morning (in the first hour of trade). I think the good news is that day traders are not in this stock, and on news or announcement, it will rocket.

I think when miners turnaround (probably next week), we may get some more buyers. There are just no buyers at the moment (but no sellers either).

I think it will jump unexpectedly, maybe on a broker report, news article, announcment etc...

As Zinc stockpiles continue to worsen, the will be more upward pressure. I'm just sitting, smiling and holding :-)

The other thing to think about is the capper will want to buy more at some stage, and the capping is getting less and less effective. Trying to accumulate with volume under 100K will be impossible....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.