BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

sassy - i seriously doubt that anyone here would file a complain...

1. 319 Posts.
    sassy - i seriously doubt that anyone here would file a complain if the action had been up rather than down.
    While it might hurt you to see that your paper profit is dwindling down but there's no conspiracy.
    People said that the insto are manipulating the share by selling it down so they can buy it at a cheaper price. What a load of bull! Let's think about this for a second. The largest drop for BTA has been during the opening phase i.e. someone dumping a large load on the open. As the day progress the price drop a little more than the opening price. If you are an insto why would you goes through the trouble of dumping a large load causing the drop (which hurt their own portfolio) only to buy it at a slightly better price. Insto are not day traders, if they dump then there's a good chance that they are out of the company for good.
    Yes, there was a large sell order that was remove, BUT the order was there for most of the day. Its not like the order was place and remove a few mins later and the place again to scare people. Nothing stop the people from buying into it but no one did. That large order could have been responsible for today's drop.
    The fact is, this is just an excuse to vent out the anger for the price going south. Like I've said, had the price been up with similar tactics being used, no one here would make a squeak! Actually you all probably saying the insto are buying up so its time to load up more. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.