BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Terry - you are one of the few with common sense. Fact is share...

1. 319 Posts.
    Terry - you are one of the few with common sense. Fact is share goes up/down every day. If you are an investor you shouldn't watch the day to day movement after all investors don't move their investment in/out on a daily bases. A lot of people here saying they are an investor yet when the price drop they all run around saying that the price has been manipulated etc...I don't know how good this company is but do be careful Terry. When someone dumps so many shares in such a short period of time, its good time to rethink your strategy.

Honestly, what ever the reason is, the SP has been oversold in the short term but the chart looks very bearish.
    I hope you all make money but please stop with the conspiracy theory. When the price rise dramatically nobody comes out and said that its been manipulated but when it goes down, everyone refuses to believe it (very dangerous psyche)
    Sass - you can ignore me all you want but i hope you don't make investment decisions by ignoring the opposite view.
    What ever happens tomz, I'm buying :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.