AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

the integrity of the ags threads

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I have been a member of HC since 14/8/2003. For ten years (almost for the pedants) I have enjoyed my involvement across the threads of a range of ASX companies. My major focus has been AGS although I have at times a been an active trader in quite a few other specs.(still am).
    I have survived the turbulent waters.(just)
    I was suspended only once for a rather too spirited defence of AGS management. (Who can tolerate religious discrimination?)
    Again I sense that we are not focusing on the great potential of AGS but rather defending that potential against “agents provocateur” whose origin I can only speculate about.
    A whole thread was moderated today ...I started that thread and indeed while the heading was a little esoteric the content was in my opinion sound and the responses intelligent..until the last post....and then a blackout.....for good reason because I reported that last post...and the moderators acted appropriately in my opinion.
    I urge all posters to be upfront..I suspect once again we have the “agent provocateur” syndrome at work.
    We have a great company on the brink of huge global success.
    I for one will enjoy that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.