The invasion starts, page-105

1. 42,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Don't you see that when big boys are playing poker at the table, it isn't about right or wrong but who has the 1st mover advantage. Let's get things in perspective. US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan because they CAN. WMD is the excuse but it was more blatant they were lying as we discover post invasion. Bush was persuaded to go through the UN route to legitimise the invasion. In Iraq, it wasn't conditional but to prevent WMD.

Russia is a lot smarter, planned it with 1st strike on Crimea, sort of tested the water from NATO/West reactions. They got away with it then planned what we are seeing yesterday. All the preparation for financial sanctions, new export markets but I am unsure if they thought the likelihood of German decision overridden by Biden on Norsdtream 2. Only a fool thinks they have not planned through all the different combination of events and solutions to counter.

Here in the West, our media is banging on about democracy, human rights and freedom but you will see this is the only way they can use to justify the injustice to the Ukrainian citizens and create consensus. What is a consensus? Iraq invasion had consensus so that makes it right?

I still think the reason Blinden isn't able to make a counter offensive neutralising decision because he knows what is coming to our part of the world. Spread yourself thinly from a military perspective or try to avoid war? He is doing neither. Caught between a rock and a hard place. This has direct implications for us here. Ever wonder why Putin delayed any decision only after Beijing 22?

The minute Blinden was elected, I had a sneaking suspicion that what we are experiencing was inevitable. He idiotically pushed China-Russia and minor player Iran to share the SAME ENEMY or ADVERSARY. Under Trump, Ukraine would have been very far from Putin's immediate objective. Now its over to you Scomo, continue electioneering rhetoric and you will get us more than diplomatic arctic frost. Who is your manchurian candidate? Albo, Blinden, German stick to the American scrip chancellor or the comedian running Ukraine?

I am now watching IOP to gauge how China will react.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.