VYS 1.37% 36.0¢ vysarn limited

the inventors of this process, page-6

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi teamleader1,
    Thanks for your post. Like yourself, I belive my order will be filled probably first thing on Monday and I have previously bought in at $1.00 and at .20cents.

Obviously you have previously taken a good profit and as stated, you are now on the side line waiting for re-entry.

While we seem a little starved for info, info that we have been counting on, the current sensitivity to answering questions can and could change rapidly.
    I have searched and can't believe that MHM has not had any write ups in U.S.A. but perhaps it is still too early days.

I feel that the $1.00 per share cap raising has under pinned the share price until now and with Xmas fast approaching, you might be right that MHM will fall further but personally, I would prefer to pay a premium and be holding all the stock i want to be holding when the news comes.

I believe we were also meant to hear something about gold before the end of last month. Either way, I believe MHM has far too much on its plate with few staff to handle the workload. I think we will see a change in this area in the new year which will allow MHM to predominantly concentrate on the Aluminium & Silica.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $150.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $92.27K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34883 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 4355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.