The investing bride The REAL Story...Given the comments on this...

1. 414 Posts.
    The investing bride The REAL Story...

Given the comments on this joke, I decided to look if there was a version that would actually add up dollar wise, I located the following :

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $5.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state her husband readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for the next 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that at the age of 55, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a box containing neatly bound stacks of cash -- 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills.

When he counted through the money, he realized they had nearly $1 million. She explained that for the 30 years of their marriage she had saved the money she collected for each sexual encounter, and this was the result of her efforts.

Faced with evidence of cash worth nearly $1 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak. Then he suddenly realized something, regained his voice, and asked his wife quietly, "I don't remember ever giving you any 20, 50, or 100 dollars bills, where did they come from?

" His wife looked him straight in the eye and said,

"Not everyone was as cheap as your sorry ass! "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.