MSB 0.77% 97.3¢ mesoblast limited

@vasilios thank you for your response. However my question was...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @vasilios thank you for your response. However my question was why do you think we will run out of money this year. If the answer is because of all these trials, then rather than bankrupt the company they could slow down all the spending and focus. They know how to design trials to met primary endpoints. Back, SRGvHD won’t be long trials. Heart may have to wait in the circumstances you are describing, but a partnership for greater certainty at the expense of long term revenue (we have to share) is as we understand it today more likely. I find it fascinating that a little wobble sees the real focus on the science and sensible pathways to monetisation get distorted to all sorts of wild speculation (takeover/steal for example) clogging the forum. I’m off this weekend with my lovely wife to celebrate 60th birthdays, and that we are allowed out here (a little bit). The sentiment and share price will shift quicker than a post lockdown holiday, (remember them?) on the first bit of good news. Enjoy your weekend, the wait continues, nothing important has changed other than imo a better buying opportunity than last week.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.812M 2.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 163217 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 30420 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.