MSB 0.26% 97.8¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @Damolition I am a little confused by your recent post, so I...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Damolition
    I am a little confused by your recent post, so I spent a few minutes reading some of your other posts of yours, that did jog my memory. I don't wish to miss represent you, but judging from previous posts and taking it all at face value, you claim to "love MSB revolutionary science" but ("once bitten twice shy") appear to have scant regard for the management abilities of the current CEO. This is a theme on which @Pledge has posted on once or twice so you are in good company.
    Now it appears from your post on this thread, that you are still doubtful of Mesoblast big breakthrough and consider those who are still holding (have I got this right?) have only themselves to blame as they would have learnt nothing from previous failures.

That is fair enough, not everyone has to believe that this company is on the verge of something quite extraordinary. (I will return to that and would welcome your input).

Revolutionary Science is only revolutionary if it brings about change. Therefore if you were to call it revolutionary you must believe that it will bring about that change. The guy who has driven that through to this point is the CEO who you are critical of and yet you continue to hold while posting, saying in essence that we are going to continue to see the share price fall, yet your sentiment is hold.

If you feel that strongly, you should sell. If SI is subsequently removed and you believe that the new people will be able to bring about that revolutionary science, then re-invest at the what will be a lower share price if your thoughts are correct. Meanwhile you can invest that money in one of your other holdings.

For the rest of us investors who are holding, I suggest that unlike you we have a more positive sentiment of where we are and where we are going.

“When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?” - John Maynard Keynes, is a famous quote from the 30's I believe. Well if I may, I would like to introduce a quote of my own which I believe is the investment case for Mesoblast at this time.

"When the data is known, the way forward is shown"

Better posters than I, have highlighted the data known so far and that has been collected over the past 12 months, that shows efficacy and safety for effective therapies in
    Ards, Heart, CLBP, IBS, SRGvHD and I am sure others can add to that list. There have been papers published that support the MOA and we have collected further data that shows with our manufacturing partner and our patents that we can produce to a replicable standard. At the moment the focus is on the scale we will need to meet the demand that is there and growing. Yes I accept we have some hurdles to clear, but we know the way forward. We are not in the long term dependent on Novartis, they for sure the access to capital and scale will make it easier for our ARDS programme.

As said I take everyone at face value, so I presume that you still hold because you hate to crystallise a loss (which I doubt) or deep down you believe that Mesoblast will come right and you will be like the rest of us, very pleased you were finally on the right side of the volatility curve.

One way or another, the way forward will be better illuminated soon. It will all be in the data.

Have a great weekend
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.407M 2.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 75656 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 3008 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.