MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

First rule of posting today, No Ashes discussion. So having...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    First rule of posting today, No Ashes discussion. So having cleared that up……
    In the UK, we used to call the time around August as the silly season. Parliament not sitting, everyone on holiday and the newspapers filling the void with entertaining nonsense. Well I think Mesoblast/ HC forum has had its equivalent, the spiteful season that started not long after the next CLBP trial was announced ran through Christmas and will end on OTAT news. A spiteful season driven by fear of those who for for whatever reason don’t want us to succeed.
    I have a lot of these “spitefuls” (spits) on ignore so only see the responses. Shout out to @Phaedrus post #58537836 amongst others for providing eloquent eviscerations of said spits.
    I think the history of Mesoblast has conspired against the share price in the last few weeks. Yes the large short positions and the Media/PR campaign (i.e, class actions) have added to the “wailing”, but the recent history of failed endpoints and NOfartis have obscured what I believe is an increasingly clear pathway to greatness for this company, its Chief Exec and the share price.
    @alhambra post #58415303, raised the possibility that I am emotionally involved and this often precedes bad news. Don’t see the causality myself but not my supposition.
    Excitement is an emotion, so guilty as charged. The excitement was there on my first day of investing. Then it was Japanese success that underpinned that excitement. While the pathway has had obstacles and the detour of a CRL. The potency assay work over the last 12 months with the data and the understanding that has come with it, is straightening and illuminating that pathway. OTAT will be the signpost to motor/free way ahead. Some will wait till the moment we actually hit that motorway, but increasingly more will look at the data, p values, and the confidence of doctors like Perrin, and jump on board. I am still expecting a few bumps, but that is just the Mesoblast way. So I am going to remain emotional about my investment and hopefully soon, the thousands of lives this company’s therapies will save.
    The investment case is imo compelling.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.