LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Congratulations Ousia, that's the best analysis of what's...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

Congratulations Ousia, that's the best analysis of what's ..actually.. behind the motives of the dirty Malaysian politics that I've read on here. 

I no longer hold LYC, I got out years ago, because of precisely this sort of unwarranted and unjustified political interference in the company's operations in Malaysia, but I still pop in now and again for a look at how it's all going, and I see from this latest debacle that nothing's changed in that respect. 

Personally speaking, I concluded long ago that nothing ..would.. change, in Malaysia and that Lynas would have been far better off to have set up the LAMP here in Australia and to jump through whatever local Governmental approvals hoops were required to do so because then at least they would be able to base their company operations upon the rule of Law and not have to continually worry about contending with the consequences of such blatantly corrupt Malaysian politics. 

Anyway, as an ex LYC investor who personally had great hopes for this company and its own role in helping to provide the RE's required to enable a better and cleaner world for our kids, I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in and congratulate you upon your own great analysis, and I know that by now I'm going to be just boring you all, so I'll now bid you adieu and wish you all the best.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.