The Invisible World, page-40

1. 25,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

In the Beginning was the Word............................and GOD WAS The Word.

Jesus's definition of what The Word means (one aspect as it also refers to God).
    Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

The Word = The Word OF God.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And these words are Spirit and Life and words of eternal Life. (John 6:63 & 68).
    Born again via the word of God 1 Peter 1:23 And via Water (The Word) and Spirit John 3:5.

John 17:22 - And the glory --> (The Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    (Glory IS The Word = The word of God)
    Jesus says the likes of, I have kept them in the name of You, oh Father keep them in the name of you.
    HOW are they kept, Via Word, The Word = The Word OF God.

Jesus, exalted and by INHERITANCE received the Name ONLY, the Word OF God, to represent, mean, the role God had planed for him.
    To inherit something, something needs to be there to inherit = Word --> The Word.

2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.

his own purpose -->
    In the beginning was the Word--> (Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal) . and the word was with the God and God was the Word (His Own Purpose) -->(Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal)

The Same, this, it--> Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal) was in the Beginning WITH God.

In Him was Life --> Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal and that life WAS the Light of Men.

Psa 119:105 - Thy wordis a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

YEP mate, that (light) was already in the Word before Jesus came as Jesus says, you search the scriptures, and they are those which speak of me.

Jesus was Given the Word and these are Spirit of which he was given without measure = Spirit/Word/Light without measure.

So, please explain, how one can possibly BE the item, the things, YOU are GIVEN?????
    That would be like saying, I give you an apple and hey presto, you are now the Apple.
    Now then, would that not be bordering in insane or delusional?

So this simple last point here, stand up and be counted and explain your way around it, if you do not agree.

While at it, tell us all on here, based on the top reference, Psa 138:2 --> WHICH is the most important --> the name Jehovah OR The Word = The Word of God?
    Keep in mind, one is looking at,... How to be born again, life eternal.

WE, 7, 8 & 6 await your reply with keen interest.

PS. We,... simply request, The You answers these 2 rather simple points and not with the Tower say so, copy paste.
    Where not asking much!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.