IPT 4.35% 2.2¢ impact minerals limited

Impact Minerals aka Impact MetallurgyThe two processes proposed...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Impact Minerals aka Impact Metallurgy

The two processes proposed (so far): The Sulphate Process and the Low-temperature leach Process (LTL)

What I like about the Sulphate Process: Stage 3 Intermediate Salts -> this adds flexibility to potential offtake partners, particularly in the battery sector; with some elegant chemistry you yould easily deliver different precursors and aluminium salts
    Alpha HPA has also a lot of flexibility, thats what I like about em; what I dont like is the use of huge amounts of organic solvents, especially when u scale it up (flammable,toxic)
    Impact Minerals uses water als solvent, non-toxic, green chemistry; but still needs reagents for the precipitation step in the Sulphate Process

The LTL Process seems to be more straightforward to produce just 4N HPA (and fertilizer byproducts) and seems to be more suitable for the huge LED market

Another huge advantage in both processes (in comparison to competitors like FYI Resources/Cadoux limited): No upfront calcining (calcining needs a lot of energy); its the last step in both processes -> Makes everything a lot of cheaper

I have to admit, Alpha HPA is doing a great job chemistry wise, its the only first mover/competitor which will survive long term/the cycle besides Impact Minerals; but mother nature already did so much work for Impact Minerals: its shallow, submicrometer to nanometer sized particles (even allows offtake for catalysts), no nasty contaminants in the clay, easy to mine and easy to purify -> very high purity at very low costs

I know exploration is the bread and butter of the company (mainly an exploration team) and drilling at Arkun might attract some Investors; but the flagship project is clearly Lake Hope; get grants and start the pilot plant as soon as possible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $63.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $69.73K 3.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2752492 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1992373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 893400
Last updated 14.54pm 21/05/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.