The irrelevant Bill Shorten., page-25

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Only if people like yourself vote against the LNP.

Yep, maybe so...as a life long LNP supporter, Turmbull along with the majority of the current crop of LNP MP's give no confidence or reason to vote them back to take their place at the trough.

In my opinion Turnbull does not take the role of PM seriously, it is all about him and always has been all about him. As a cabinet minister he did nothing and proved he was a dud then, since the day he fell into the PM role he has done nothing, bought nothing to the table and has thrown as many of his minions under the bus that he could to maintain distance from unpopular decisions.
    He panders to the left and has nothing more in mind than preserving his personal popularity...what is left of it that is.

I suppose in his mind if he veers further and further left he will be able to stand where the Shorten does...the only difference between Turnbull and Shorten is Shorten has the trade union movement behind him...

For me at this time I won't be voting for either major party...but I will ensure that any preference goes to the LNP.

It is at the stage for me that right now I really don't care who is in Government, they are all career Politicians and have all totally lost the plot... they have proved over and over they are all too gutless to make any worthwhile changes to arrest the downward spiral of this country.
    So will it make any difference to my future if dopey Shorten is PM or loser Turnbull is PM? Will it make any difference to my kid's future? .
    Being both are useless wastes of space and are only there for their own personal ego stroking the answer is a resounding NO...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.