SDV 0.00% 48.5¢ scidev ltd

There is no doubt that the MRP has been pushed back a year since...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    There is no doubt that the MRP has been pushed back a year since Oct / Nov last year. Jointly developing Stages 1 & 2 confirmed that quite clearly. I stand by my timeline that the 2nd half in 2008 is make or break for INL.

Intec have made it clear that the economics won't be released until project funding has been approved. So chances are good that both will hit the market in my set time frame and that will be the catalyst for positive share price movement (going by my economics as an indication for earnings).

At the moment PW can't tuck anything under his arm and meet with institutions if there is still Technical Development being done by Intec. My questions have always been clear "Several Months" is not good enough. Shareholders need a target date and that must be achieved as many have been missed in the past. All for good reasons mind you but still they have been missed that's all this market cares about.

I had a good chat to my mate Dave late Friday arvo, we share a few things in common and have a mutual respect even if his answers and my questions have a bit of spice for the Intec Q & A forum. I’ve got a very thick skin to survive in this volatile market. I look forward to INL’s June Qtr end report.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $3.344K 6.954K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 20589 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.