AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The Island Sun 14th Aug 2019 about next LO issue, page-41

1. 5,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3159

Exactly what I’ve said
    Criminal , conduct - bribery and corruption, in the SI .
    This is also what the Prime minister there , in the SI , and Chamber of Commerce , and the media - has reported .

And enough . I’ve been drawn into replying , tried to reiterate - the tremendous crimes, significant environmental degradation and outright damage included.
    Bintan should well and truly be brought to account .
    Have they still got the key Kolosori tenements?
    Mire of legal actions regarding, still now outstanding ?

So - conflicting media writeups , and upping of the anti ..
    Now it is - ‘Axiom’ never should have been granted (anything - x, y, z) - SJ tenements either now ‘ according to these newspaper reporting .

I hope the SI finds more constructive stories to discuss , into the future .
    Completely blaming the CEO , is ultimately a final travesty- because - Bintan , and leaked everything behind the scenes, ex mines minister leaving the government to set up an opposition mining company ,. Corruption , stink , bribes - in ways members of th government conducted themselves
    A number of worst offenders were arrrested - after lengthy investigations by departments and uncovering of proof of embezzlement of Govt funds or and acceptance of bribes and travel gifts etc
    One minister completely embezzled ( took ) the Govt funding for a ferry / boat purchase meant to be for transit services for people of one island . Banked it one day into his own account .
    The people - I think every one of the people arrested.
    Mysteriously , suddenly - while there were no working SI public service lawyers remaining ? earlier this year - suddenly released from jail .
    ’Cleared ‘ - and permitted to restand for election!

Re- elected .
    Many key ministers - regained their positions - as served in last parliament .
    All this is written in the SI news - easily followed and read .

*** Australian taxpayers - provide by far- the greatest proportion of international aid , Funding to the Solomon Islands- for their annual national budget .
    Plus everything else we do and provide for them ,
    10000 visa scheme training jobs also . Postgraduate education. We fund and majorly assisted, set up of every service in their country .

The instances of criminality - serious- within the Solomon Islands governing departments , committees ! , and elected representatives— should not. And Can not - be just , ., ignored (?) !

Surely I’m not the only one saying this .

The people are crying out also for help, progress - to extinguish corruption . Get money spent where is most needed .
    They did vote these people in however . And it is their country .

Last edited by Aqua65: 17/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.