AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The Island Sun, page-34

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Axiom mining and landowners are optimistic that they will get back the resources that have been applied for. With your large investment it is understandable that you are concerned, and rightly so. Current SP reflects a fear that money will fall short and SIG processes will be delayed, that is not incompetence, just a reality of speculative investment in a fledgling emerging country.

Ryan Mount has deceived no one, and every inch of slanderous remarks from concerned posters are not fact, not one inch of reality, in fact the reverse. His salary reflects the battle he has in front of him, and when petty remarks are made, from the regular same good samaritan posters that he is some type of criminal, consultants as some type of misconstrued spies, alarm bells should ring, It is an indication the lengths those with an axe to grind will go to destroy and intimidate. SH's and major investors continue to back RM, he has a tough job to do, and whilst he holds the reins this company will continue to be in the running.

SMM Solomons still need to account for their brown bag behaviour, and those that push their cause will tell us that SMM have nothing to do with AVQ's position. They are struggling, desperate!. The propaganda that emanates from their offices is despicable and will be tested post determination.

What is fact is that the speculation about how Axiom will gain access to these resources. That is the limiting factor on the SP, Ryan Mount will maintain a strong commitment to success.

We all have a decision to make @hot_investor, I wish the people of the Solomoms & us all, good luck, as I have always maintained, it is a risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.