AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Here is article that which gives the Landowner's viewpoint on...

1. 1,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Here is article that which gives the Landowner's viewpoint on who they want to mine.

SOUTH SAN JORGE LANDOWNERS MEET WITH HEAD OF GOVERNMENTS​

By Ben Bilua | March 20, 2017

South San Jorge landowners meet with head of governments
    THE Landowners of South San Jorge have met with heads of both the national and provincial governments.
    Last week the landowning group met with Officials from the Ministry of Mines and Energy, Prime Minister Office (Chief of Staff on behalf of the Prime Minister) then travelled to Buala on Friday where a meeting with the Premier of Isabel Province was held on Saturday.
    In his speech, the Premier of Isabel Province Hon James Habu said mineral development is fully controlled by the government and that the province has very limited part in endorsing such development.
    But he said his government fully supports any development that is spearheaded by landowners, as landowners own the resources.
    “My government supports this very important development and I encourage you to work as a team in any discussions.
    “My government will throw its support if the process is proper and landowners are intact,” Premier Habu said.
    He strongly encouraged landowners to continue work together so that development can be achieved.
    Premier Habu said the Isabel provincial government will take note of the discussions and is looking forward to work with Landowners of South San Jorge.
    On the same note he asked Landowners to prepare an official document and submit it to Isabel Provincial Executive.
    Premier Habu acknowledge the efforts of South San Jorge Landowners to present their development interests to the Isabel provincial government.
    In his remarks, Spokesperson of South San Jorge Landowners, Thompson Tavake said Landowners are serious on the project and that support from the National Government, Ministry of Mines and Isabel Provincial Government are paramount.
    “As far as we know, this Nickel Project started in the 1960s’ without any positive progress.
    “We have been waited too long for this development to proceed and this is the reason we organise these meetings with the government and provincial government to speed up this development,” he said.
    Mr Tavake assured Premier Habu that landowners are fully committed and intact to make sure the project is forth coming any time this year.
    He stressed that such development will help people in the rural areas with employment opportunities and also other income generating programme, therefore both the National and provincial government must assist landowners.
    Mr Tavake acknowledged Premier Habu and his provincial executive for accepting their request for the very important meeting.
    Landowners of South Jorge Island are currently working with Axiom Mining Company limited to implement the nickel project in South San Jorge, Isabel Province

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.