GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the issues surrounding the US oil strike and gold., page-2

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Milli

From what Ive read and what I can make out IMO the US is complicit in bringing down the oil prices along with the US long time ally the Saudi's. Personally I think it is part of the strategy to destroy the Russian economy. There have been numerous articles on Bloomberg proclaiming the Russian economy is collapsing because of the low oil prices and sanctions. The US and it EU allies are hitting the Russian economy every which way they can. Personally I can see a scenario where the US government gives the US oil producers some sort of QE liquidity in the banks the oil producers owe money to so they can withstand the low oil prices as long as possible. When that cant be sustained then the POO will rise.
    Then you have the US car industry gearing up for a big production and export of EV's from its car manufacturers which by the way will probably mostly be produced in China. Obama has been publicly advertising the new EV car industry in the US just as the oil prices started collapsing.

Just my opinion on the whole low oil price story.
    It is definitely not just an oil glut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.