GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the issues surrounding the US oil strike and gold., page-49

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greece

Hungary successfully avoided the IMF and German bail outs, I think people should remember this.
    Greece will not be the first to reject the IMF in the EU.

Below is an article from RT.Com. Yes I can hear the resident anti Russian poster proclaiming lies already.
    I find it interesting to read the other part of the worlds press, can it be any more unreliable than our Western MSM when it comes to facts. Point in case is the latest lot of lies about crashing in a chopper in Iraq from one of the respected journalists.

Go on Anton give them the Gold (read extract at the bottom for clarification)
    Greek PM says troika bailout failed, will not ask for extension

Published time: February 08, 2015 18:32
    Edited time: February 08, 2015 20:26

Greece's leftist PM, Alexis Tsipras, has announced that the EU and IMF bailout of the country’s debt has failed, and that Athens doesn’t plan to ask for an extension.
    “The bailout failed,” Tsipras said in his first major speech to the Greek parliament as the country’s new prime minister on Sunday. “The new government is not justified in asking for an extension...because it cannot ask for an extension of mistakes.”

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said that Moscow wouldn’t rule giving a loan to Athens, though Greece hasn’t outright asked for it.

“Well, we can imagine any situation, so if such [a] petition is submitted to the Russian government, we will definitely consider it, but we will take into account all the factors of our bilateral relationships between Russia and Greece, so that is all I can say. If it is submitted we will consider it,” Siluanov told CNBC in an interview in Moscow on January 29. His statements followed Greece’s open refusal to impose further economic sanctions against Russia.

http://rt.com/news/230423-troika-bailout-failed-greece/

Russia Links Loom Larger as Greece Seeks Debt Relief

Athens’s Resistance on New EU Sanctions Over Ukraine Could Be a Bargaining Chip

By
    Marcus Walker in Berlin,
    Marcus Walker
    The Wall Street Journal
    James Marson in Moscow and
    James Marson
    The Wall Street Journal

Alkman Granitsas in Athens
    Jan. 28, 2015 4:37 p.m. ET
    A new Greek government led by the left-wing Syriza party is creating an overlap between the two biggest crises Europe has faced in recent years: the deep economic malaise in the eurozone and the war in Ukraine.
    Statements this week by members of the new government that distance Greece from European Union sanctions against Moscow have made officials in other European capitals wonder whether Greece might obstruct EU policy toward Russia over Moscow’s role in the war in Ukraine.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-links-loom-larger-as-greece-seeks-debt-relief-1422481033

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.