Absolute Knowledge is Power, all one needs to do is search...

1. 2,458 Posts.
    Absolute Knowledge is Power, all one needs to do is search Knowledge out and not expect it to fall in one's lap while watching telly because the telly tends to have a slant.

Remember, once The London Declaration is enforced, that slant will be stamped into the minds of the children of tomorrow, yours and mine.

For those interested in this sad & sorry saga, there is a series of videos on the net put together by an English man, which is worth viewing to give one an over view of this period from a different perspective.

His name is Dennis Wise and from my point of view it is pretty much correct as far as dates, events and places.

He does an interview with Deanna Spingola, which is probably the best place to start, but only for those interested.

20130307 Deanna Spingola and Dennis Wise

20120323 Adolf Hitler Story Never Told 01-23

I believe there are 24 episodes to the series now but as per usual, these are constantly being blocked, so be quick.

The series is about 4hrs long but can be viewed episode by
    episode. There was a full video of all of the episodes and I have it on my hard drive but the one on the net has been
    blocked.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.