ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the january february march is on !!!, page-62

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Like you samwise, I am confident in the long term story, but at the same time I can't forget about the number of shares on issue and the impact that has on share price whether perceived or real? That's why I beleive the current share price is a real bargain and am stocking up because I do believe for me and many others who have bought in at these ridiculous prices, if the share price gets over the $0.02c then if a split happens, in Jan 2014, then I'm still in front because of averaging. Not sure if that all makes sense?

Here are some facts :

An important point to note is that during the last year while the shares on issue were at 1.6B the price did get to as high as $0.039c just on an announcement of a $4m funding opportunity. Imagine what the price could do once the $6M deal happens let alone the full CDP $70M !!

Not sure if others have made contact with ECT via email and reminded them of MD's commitment in Jan 2012 in the inaugural Shareholder Update :

"The ECT Board has a policy of communicating with and informing shareholders of all significant developments at the company and has developed this Shareholder Update as one means of communicating with shareholders on a regular basis. It is intended that we provide these updates on a quarterly basis."

So far since Jan 2012 there have only been 2 of these so called "Quarterly Updates". However, Lets hope that MD provides at least a Half yearly update on 30 Jan 2013 to coincide with last years..

What should be in the Update:
    1. Status on negotiations of Monash Conditions for funding
    2. DFT 2/3 Status
    3. Cashflow status
    4. Update on India and Matmor.
    5. Update on Tincom
    6. Progress to date on ALDP RFP response
    7. Update on coal allocations
    + lots more I'm sure..

Here's hoping..

All IMO..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.