surely wanganella - then you would be only be too happy for...

1. 29,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    wow - watso was just skimming through the thread and had been thinking about responding to wanganella in a similar manner .

seeing that my-lai has been mentioned - watso read a book which devoted a chapter on the massacre ..

Peck on the My Lai Massacre | James' Ramblings

Another issue that Peck discusses in his chapter on the My Lai Massacre in People of the Lie is the avoidance of responsibility. For one, compartmentalization passes the buck and thus enables people to avoid responsibility, for it's ambiguous where exactly the buck stops. This is especially the case in governmental institutions.

surely wanganella - then you would be only be too happy for america to reap what it has sown in the world..

america - the evil empire has brought death, misery and destruction to so many peoples in the world - in their efforts to be the world super power and control the world's oil - which they use to support the american dollar - nixon took america off the gold standard - and replaced it with the oil reserves of other countries ..

for the peoples of the middle east - pax turkey (or whatever it may have been called) - would probably have been better than pax americana

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.