PDI 4.35% 24.0¢ predictive discovery limited

The Jaypol 3.2c thread, page-54

1. 6,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    in all seriousness, @jaypol I hope you bought some whilst it retraced.
    There is no shame in not understanding drill results. Everyone needs to start somewhere.
    My advice would be not to invest much in the market until you build up your knowledge.
    There still is some fantastic posters on hc which you can learn from.
    Re-read those NE Bankan results and compare them daily to drill reports that come out from other companies.
    In particular pay attention to;

• the word FROM - where the gold mineralisation begins. Very important as if it begins from surface like at NE Bankan, you don't have to strip soil away before you get to the gold which adds up to your costs when in production.
    • the THICKNESS and GRADE
    • Country of exploration - whether there is political risk in that country will be important for determining what's a realistic market cap.
    • The big one - valuation of the company = market cap = Shares on issue x price. You can find shares on issue from an Appendix 2A

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2233/2233028-22329cc36def7056e85c0c89800fcf55.jpg
    This will be your most important piece of investigation as it will help you determine whether the stock is undervalued, fairly valued or perhaps overvalued. On 15/04/20, I saw the announcemen t15 minutes before the market opened. I was very impressed with the results, what impressed me the most was the company had a market value of $3m and had $1.5m in the bank, giving it a EV of just $1.5M.I almost fell off my chair after reading Greenbull's post that showed those figures. As I always do, I confirmed the market cap myself and cash position quickly and knew instantly I had to buy millions of shares as this was one of those rare opportunities on the asx where you can buy a stock that has potential of going up 10x+

Investing in ********* insn't for everyone, you need to develop knowledge and understanding of technical terms that relate to the sector.
    Everyone has to start from the beginning.

Jaypol, I hope this helps and if you are onboard please stop with the 3.2 comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $564.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.8¢ $1.990M 8.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 607196 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.