WHC 0.22% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

The Jelly Bean Jumpers

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Look no further than today to see the reaction to the Australian Article about the deal making being finalised in August to see the Jelly Bean Jumpers moving ship from WHC to some flower of an hour showing some positive momentum.
    Of course the Jelly Bean jumpers serve a purpose ..it provides the opportunity to buy a few more cheap WHC...well cheap compared to a year from now...To the Jelly Bean Jumpers ...if you keep opening the oven to look at a cake in the oven then the cake will not rise to a beautiful result but any real baker will tell you ..if you keep opening the oven door to check the cake ( ie the Jelly Bean Jumpers ) then your cake ain't going to rise...
    My advice don't keep opening the oven door ... just relax and have a cup of tea and let the Jelly bean jumpers bring you some cheap shares... they do serve a purpose!!!! Indeed many who sold today will return to buy at a higher price!!!!
    My suggestion think carefully why you're buying ..do your analysis ...then only buy value and the price will eventually take care of itself...Panicking out ...then Panicking in ..makes money for the platform or the broker ..and doesn't help your nervous system or your ulcers...or your long term profit position...I know I learned the hard way!!!!
    All the Best to All .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.97 $9.08 $8.94 $35.74M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7560 $8.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.97 14961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.