APX 4.08% 47.0¢ appen limited

The Journey of Appen’s Stock Price and Business Operations Through Recent Years, page-81

1. 1,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I’d consider it depending on the situation, but generally my feeling now is that Appen is in a gravely worse position amongst its “peers” (and I use the term ‘peers’ extremely loosely) than it was before Google left.

They may be spruiking all the BS they can, but facts are that so far it is all ‘tell’ and zero ‘show’.

Interesting that all the muppets on the forum that where jumping for joy because the “new big telco” news represented Appens saving lifeline, have conveniently forgotten that the CEO intentionally mislead them to temporarily boost the SP based on speculation. In fact what he did is actually illegal, and manipulation. I’m surprised that ASX allowed them to get away with it.

Appen is spiralling down the drain at this point and although already obsolete, is now rapidly positioning itself to become entirely irrelevant as well. By the time the SP falls to 25c, you may find overall information (company announcements are clearly untrustworthy) shows that Appen has become less relevant than Muppet Philipho’s posts. And that’s saying something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $104.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $1.169M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 119772 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 2110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.