HDR hardman resources limited

the journey so far ....

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi all,

I'm sure most long term holders are only too familiar with what we have seen over the last few days. we all know we've had many ups and downs but the bottom line is our judgement has served us correctly to date and we've yet to scratch the surface. I think it's great that the T/A posters share their opinions as it helps paint a picture of current sentiment but the fact remains a hit at Merou would have seen a totally different ball game IMHO. (Pre Chinguetti saw HDR drop from a high of 48 to 28).

Now I've posed the question before on what an average TA trader expects to make per annum percentage wise without any answers. Even though we have seen HDR's share price come off a heap lately my average rate of return still stands around the 100% PA mark (Compounded). My point, "different strokes for different folks" There is no right or wrong IMHO. For some it's right to sell and buy wherever they feel the top and bottom is whereas others are happy to accumulate on the dips. End of the day we should all make money. I actually topped up on Friday and will continue to do so on weakness.

A classic example is dodge64. He was once a top 20 shareholder in Hardman. Now I would bet had he held onto those shares from the beginning, he'd be much better off today. Many have admitted this on HC and SS over the past 12 months. Now I think most would agree that yogi is a credible poster and I do enjoy reading his posts. This is something yogi posted on HC in 2001 to my disbelief. I've got quite a few friends into HDR in the early years with GOOD INTENTIONS! I can tell you they still have a huge smile on their faces even at Friday's close and my advice remains to hold whatever their choices!

Hi folks,

It's interesting to see the HDR rampers back, after their
    conspicuous absence, since HDR'sprecipitous fall in price.....
    No doubt they have been lurking on the sidelines, waiting for another opportunity to suck some more unsuspecting victims into their web of deceit. Living on hope is noway to trade ......

HDR's chart says it all - the truth is revealed.

yogi

Now I accept the way TA traders trade and I feel it is only fair that you guys respect our way of building wealth. The runs are on the board in both camps IMHO. We may see HDR retrace to lower levels but whatever the short term brings, based on my fundamental analysis I'm confident I'll see HDR closer to $6 within a few years being conservative.

So far, the current campaign has been looked upon as a failure.I'll admit to expecting a hell of a lot more out of the drilling campaign to date but we still have well over a billion dollars worth of reserves alone using a pathetic $A10 a barrel profit. In reality, the program has provided additional geological information which can only be of benefit. The JV may have spent around $100 million but Tevet alone is worth over a billion as it will be tied into the Chinguetti platform. Tiof has been confirmed as a major field with successful appraisals. It's all good and getting better fundamentally!! The company's assets are a majors dream IMHO.

I remain over 80% exposed to HDR and stand to loose a heap if my judgement proves incorrect over time. I'm happy to carry that risk as I see unlimited upside in HDR's future.

Happy trading and I hope you all make millions!!

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.