HDR hardman resources limited

the journey so far .... , page-15

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: the journey so far .... xmagx Hi Dodge,

Thanks for sharing an honest well informed post. I know only too well about the pleasures and pain of this game. I actually met one of those mates I presume you speak of at the Melbourne presentation. Dimetre along with abuman and 618 from TMF. We all had an enjoyable chat after the meeting at a cafe. Unfortunately I entered cyberspace 12 months after I bought into HDR so missed the sub 8 cent days but got in at levels 8 and above. As I posted on sharescene,

I know that some will be hurting more than others at the moment but if they take a step back and look at the bigger picture, it suddenly appears a lot brighter than sentiment suggests. I can assure you the last drop from $1.08 to $0.385 was hard to take but my patience has so far paid off. As I've mentioned before, I lost a lot of money in my early years following the crowd. Not backing myself has cost me many hundreds of thousands of dollars. I would much prefer to go down knowing my judgement failed me and not the crowds.
    For the experienced TA crew, excellent! they can combine the best of both worlds to maximise profits. The average investor on the other hand doesn't have those skills and will most likely get burnt by the big boys playing their positions IMHO.

Thanks again dodgy and look at the bright side. HDR is 38% off it's high and provided many with another opportunity. Perhaps one day us Hardmanites will be exchanging stories at a nice beer garden as I'm sure there are many! lol

Cheers and the very best of luck!
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.